Saturday, November 13, 2010

Previews for my new comic, " First Lesson"


WOW, it has been another great year. I want to personally thank everyone who visited me in Orange Shirt Studio booth at 2010 Long Beach Comic Con. It has been fun to meet everyone and also thanks for the people buying my prints in the comic con. Here is the one of four prints that made exclusively for 2010 Long Beach Comic Con. These prints are previews for my upcoming comic called, " First Lesson" which based on the famous Chinese novel, " Legend of Condor Heroes" by Jin Yong. For this print, it is showcasing famous Northern Beggar try to teach first style of Eighteen Dragon-subduing Palms, The Proud Dragon Repents to his slow learner disciple, Guo Jing. If you like to purchase this print, please e-mail me.

No comments: